Beech 1900D ITT Temps

FAQ's and information.
James Shank
Captain
Captain

Beech 1900D ITT Temps

Post by James Shank »

Does anybody know how to (or has experience in) modifying [Engine] parameters in the aircraft.cfg to lower or raise ITT temps in turboprop engines? I've noticed that the PMDG models run VERY hot, and I am wishing to lower their ITT's.

P.S. For those of you wanting the real world 1900 manuals, I will be scanning in and modifying only the most pertinent information to operation of flight first, and then working on the specifics for myself and anybody who wants them. Please email me to recieve the files.
Capt. James David Shank - SAX760
B190 Type Rated, KSTL
Dave Blake
Command Captain
Command Captain

Re: Beech 1900D ITT Temps

Post by Dave Blake »

James Shank wrote:For those of you wanting the real world 1900 manuals, I will be scanning in and modifying only the most pertinent information to operation of flight first, and then working on the specifics for myself and anybody who wants them.
After you finish scanning the manual I can add it to the SAX File library if you want.

PS: You want to avoid posting your email address on the forum unless you don't mind getting a lot of spam. I removed your email address from your last post. If someone want to email you they can use the Email button on the forum but only if they are a registered user.
Dave Blake - SAX212
James Shank
Captain
Captain

Post by James Shank »

Thanks Dave :lol: I can't believe I didn't think of that. Its a "go" whenever I get the manuals uploaded.
Capt. James David Shank - SAX760
B190 Type Rated, KSTL