Fokker 100

FAQ's and information.
Rich
Command Captain
Command Captain

Fokker 100

Post by Rich »

Fellow Pilots,

After a few flight with the F100, I must agree that it's a great aircraft to fly and a nice change from the CRJ2.
My question regards F100 routes and flight numbers. There are no routes for the F100 and we are supposed to fly CRJ2 routes. This doesn't seem to work with FSACARS on my end. When entering flight information in FS9, the routes for the CRJ2 end in SL, but the FS9 asks for a SX. When I enter the data according to the CRJ2 information and then enter it into FSACARS, FSACARS crashes with and error message. I've tried it a few times with different numbers, but it doens't take.

Thanks in advance for the help, :o

Rich
Dave Blake
Command Captain
Command Captain

Re: Fokker 100

Post by Dave Blake »

Rich wrote:Fellow Pilots,

After a few flight with the F100, I must agree that it's a great aircraft to fly and a nice change from the CRJ2.
My question regards F100 routes and flight numbers. There are no routes for the F100 and we are supposed to fly CRJ2 routes. This doesn't seem to work with FSACARS on my end. When entering flight information in FS9, the routes for the CRJ2 end in SL, but the FS9 asks for a SX. When I enter the data according to the CRJ2 information and then enter it into FSACARS, FSACARS crashes with and error message. I've tried it a few times with different numbers, but it doens't take.

Thanks in advance for the help, :o

Rich
What error message is FSACARS giving you. This may help me with the trouble shooting.

The POC really doesn't matter what registration number you enter (NxxxSL or NxxxSX), at least I'm pretty sure of this. If not, I'm sure Dave Vega will correct me. The POC uses the flight number for grading.

The only F100 flight that was in the POC database was a temporary flight number 9999 that was just for that month's group flight, and 9999 has been since replaced with another group flight route. Here's the forum thread for the F100 group flight: http://sunairexpress.com/saxforum/viewt ... f=28&t=702

You should still have no trouble using CRJ flights to use as F100 test routes. Just enter the CRJ route info in FSACARS but change the aircraft type to F100.
Dave Blake - SAX212