Non-stop B747 Service from Frankfurt to San Francisco

Announcements for all Pilots and Officers.
Dave Blake
Command Captain
Command Captain

Non-stop B747 Service from Frankfurt to San Francisco

Post by Dave Blake »

SunAir Express Virtual Airlines is pleased to announce non-stop B747 service from Frankfurt, Germany EDDF to San Francisco KSFO and back. These flights are scheduled for every-other day flights.

DETAILS
Tail Number: N591SX
Flight Numbers:
590 - EDDF to KSFO - 11.3 block time.
591 - KSFO to EDDF - 11.3 block time.

A good tutorial for the PMDG B747 for a flight from Frankfurt, Germany EDDF to San Francisco KSFO may be downloaded from http://www.avsim.net . The tutoral covers every aspect of transcontinental airline flying, from preflight planning to engine shutdown. Even thought the tutorial is for the PMDG B747 you may find it useful for any B747.
Download the tutorial here: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?Ca ... DLID=86332
Dave Blake - SAX212
kdundon
Command Captain
Command Captain

Re: Non-stop B747 Service from Frankfurt to San Francisco

Post by kdundon »

Going to be my next flight. Looking forward to it. Ken
David Vega
Command Captain
Command Captain

Post by David Vega »

Ken and all that pioneer this flight, please post your impressions. If you follow the tutorial, note there is a slight difference between the route of flight in the tutorial and the one on your dispatch form. One of the airways used in the tutorial route has changed. The difference is minor.

Happy long hauling,

Dave Vega
SAX702
kdundon
Command Captain
Command Captain

Post by kdundon »

Dave, going to fly 591 on Sunday and 590 on Monday. Will use the tutorial on Monday to see how it correlates with the flight. Should be interesting. I will have the pdf file on my laptop to view while my two computers running FSX and all the extras keep me going.