Greaser Club

Announcements for all Pilots and Officers.
Dave Blake
Command Captain
Command Captain

Greaser Club

Post by Dave Blake »

TAMPA, Florida: June 14, 2009 /Newswire/ --

SunAir Express, the world’s first virtual airline, announced today the addition of the "Greaser Club". The Greaser Club is open to all SunAir Express VA pilots that successful land with a touchdown rate of better than -100 feet per minute.

This is a major award that all pilots should strive to achieve and be proud to receive. To receive the honor of being a member of the Greaser Club you must use FSACARS to send your logs to the Pilot Operations Center.
Dave Blake - SAX212
orac
Senior Captain
Senior Captain

Re: Greaser Club

Post by orac »

Retroactive? I have 14 in my logs, two on the same day twice. Best was -11fps. I'm sure others have more/better.
__
Neil
Dave Blake
Command Captain
Command Captain

Post by Dave Blake »

orac wrote:Retroactive? I have 14 in my logs, two on the same day twice. Best was -11fps. I'm sure others have more/better.
__
Neil
Records for the new Greaser Club began with about the last 30 FSACARS logs or a little after the beginning of June 2009. Since you have some "greaser landings" already logged Neil, then you should have no trouble joining the club. And I am sure you are not alone with landings already logged under -100 fps. I know I have some, too. But I am looking forward to joining the Greaser Club myself. I tried 2- times yesterday but came up about 25 fps short of making it. But I'll keep trying.

Now, I wonder who will be the first 2- time member and the first 3- time member, etc? The challenge is on! :D
Dave Blake - SAX212
Dave. S
Command Captain
Command Captain

Post by Dave. S »

B190 flights have certainly hit a high, wonder why :lol:
Dave SAX743
Dave Blake
Command Captain
Command Captain

Post by Dave Blake »

Dave. S wrote:B190 flights have certainly hit a high, wonder why :lol:
Glad to see the Beech getting some air-time. It actually isn't the easiest bird to set down that easy until you get used to flying it. I like flying the B190 every once in a while just for a little change of pace from the jets.
Dave Blake - SAX212
kdundon
Command Captain
Command Captain

Post by kdundon »

Its easier to do it with a B1900. How about a fully loaded 747. Vega and I did it. Ken